Handmade lace Daffodil brooch
Handmade lace Daffodil brooch.
• The lace is created by me, using a machine then I hand sew the daffodil petals together
• The leaves are created using free motion embroidery
• It is all stitched on to a piece of green felt and a stainless steel brooch pin
• The daffodil is made from rayon thread, a natural product derived from cellulose. It is really quite robust and certainly won’t wilt!
• It comes with a detachable stem for displaying in a vase when not being worn. It is wrapped in tissue paper and posted in a sturdy cardboard box
• Handmade in my Cornish workshop
Parcels will be sent via Royal Mail 2nd class with proof of posting. However I am more than happy to post differently should you wish. Please get in touch before completing the transaction so I can get an individual price for you.
Sorry I am only posting within the U.K. at present
I want you to be happy with your Mrs Marvellous purchase. So if for some reason you are not then please get in touch with me within 14 days to resolve it.
You can return usused, undamaged items in their original packaging within 28 days of receipt. If they are faulty I will pay the postage. If not then I'm afraid you will need to. Please get a proof of postage certificate.
Commissioned and personalised items can only be returned if they are faulty. Please get in touch so we can talk about the issue.
You can cancel an order as long as I haven't already started to create, personalise or posted your item. Once I have started I will ask you to cover the costs I have already incurred.